-
Mr. Phillips
haha, you know who you are...
be lookin for your name on the news tommorow night, I told you 2 months ago I was writing you in for president, and I'm gonna keep my word [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Unless someone else votes for you, you should get .00000001 percent of the vote in sulivan county....Not sure how many electorials that will get you, but you should get more votes than anyone else on this board!
-
Re: Mr. Phillips
Are you writing in his LPD handle or his real name??? I might be tempted to write in supr-beast or R13 myself....[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Mr. Phillips
and i believe this is his first year of eligibilty to run for president...
-
Re: Mr. Phillips
-
Re: Mr. Phillips
you guys think I'm kidding
-
Re: Mr. Phillips
He looks as if he will do as well as McSame. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Mr. Phillips
Oh, I am going to vote for him in Boucher's place.
-
Re: Mr. Phillips
I think I'll vote for him too...
-
Re: Mr. Phillips
I voted a certain E. Phillips for president just a few short minutes ago.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
-
Re: Mr. Phillips
Changed my mind at the last minute. I was afraid it might get him in trouble with his employer. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]