How many presidents and which ones have had 2 First Ladies? (Official wives, not interns too) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Printable View
How many presidents and which ones have had 2 First Ladies? (Official wives, not interns too) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Bill Clinton had 4 i believe
o nevermind i read the rest of the post
i know woodrow wilson did, thats the only one i know of
Benjamin Harrison and Woodrow Wilson.
If I was President, I'd have a "First Harem"...
Well as loose as we are gettin with who can have the office, I look to get a poligamist in my life....That should be interesting....
1 vote is a start..lol
Not sure if your asking for this or not, but Reagan is the only one that has been divorced. But I don't know if the first wife counted as first lady or not.
where the hell is stripes?
he is supposed to tell us the answers now
i think its woodrow wilson and john tyler.
Presidents who had been married twice either going in to office or during office were Van Buren, Tyler, Roosevelt, Wilson, and Reagan. I think thats right anyway. Im not sure which ones had two first ladies while they were in office though.