this sucks not watching the game
Printable View
this sucks not watching the game
TD Jets
Directv man. It's probably cheaper than the cable you're paying for now. check into it. PLENTY of HD channels as well.
you can get every thursday night nfl game online.. pretty much any games online.. especially with nfl.com/live
Here too.
http://www.channelsurfing.net/
i love channelsurfing lung. i use it quite a bit to watch indians games in the summer and spring.
I have to be on the most idiotic fantasy owner of all time. Even though I stand 4th in the standings right now, I made two complete bonehead moves this week. I saw all the rain that was supposed to hammer the northeast and the NE/NYJ game and I figured there wouldn't be much passing going on and Cotchery hasn't put up much points the last few weeks so I decided to sit him, well he already has 76 yds and a TD at the half. To make matters worse, I let go of Leon Washington because he hasn't seen the endzone in a while and picked up Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis because they talked about all this playing time he was gonna get this week and with the rain again, I thought NE would pound it out, he has 9 yards rushing and Leon has 2 TD's aleady at the half. Sometimes fantasy football just pisses me off.
I have watched every Jets game so far this year and I find myself wanting to throw stuff at the TV each and every week because of the horrid playcalling. I honestly don't know WTF they are thinking half the time. They are going to mess around and screw up this game if they aren't careful.
RUN THE FOOTBALL.
I know the feeling there. Big lead tonight, let it slip away, but eek out a win in OT.
i got it and love it.....