I've heard the powers been going on and off alot in the area this morning. Went off here for about 15 and came back on here a couple of times in the past 2 hours. Anybody having any troubles or know whats going on ?
Printable View
I've heard the powers been going on and off alot in the area this morning. Went off here for about 15 and came back on here a couple of times in the past 2 hours. Anybody having any troubles or know whats going on ?
It has happened at my house the past two mornings.
mine flickered on and off all morning.
I wonder if it has anything to do with the cold here lately
It was Wise/Norton/Coeburn collectively that had the problem.
Mine went out 13 times between 6:00 am and 7:30 am, 13th time was the charm and it stayed off for a good while.
mine was out since about 700 this morning
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was Wise/Norton/Coeburn collectively that had the problem.
Mine went out 13 times between 6:00 am and 7:30 am, 13th time was the charm and it stayed off for a good while. </div></div>
I live about 8 minutes out of BSG ( going past KFC way, not going toward GC way) in Lee County and it was out down here
I live about 5 minutes further down the road from you and only had it flicker once this morning. Anybody know what the deal was?
I live about 5 minutes further down the road from you and only had it flicker once this morning. Anybody know what the deal was?
I was having the same problems here. The power would go on, then off, then on, then off, and repeated many times. I can't say I've ever had that happen before. At least not that frequently and in such a short matter of time.