so I guess there is a lot of hype about this movie. all the previews I've seen have not impressed me. looks kind of tv quality acting but I guess this will be huge.
Printable View
so I guess there is a lot of hype about this movie. all the previews I've seen have not impressed me. looks kind of tv quality acting but I guess this will be huge.
It is targeted to teenage girls.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is targeted to teenage girls. </div></div>
and bwc
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is targeted to teenage girls. </div></div>
Nailed it.
I don't wanna be around to see the gang of Gothic kids that come out for this.
I went tonight.
Just don't waste your time. Please.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I went tonight.
Just don't waste your time. Please. </div></div>
Any wrist cutting or hacky sacking going on outside the theatre ???
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't wanna be around to see the gang of Gothic kids that come out for this. </div></div>
That "type" may be into it, but all the kids I've seen really into it are completely normal. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
The only people I've heard talk about this are BWC and teenage girls..
It's like they took the steroids out of the Underworld Series and made a "saved by the bell" version...I'll watch until it's cam'd to the net
ill watch it when i can "acquire" it by " questionable means" from people that " share files" from their computers