Re: Black Friday shoppers...
I won't touch those crowds with a 10 foot pole.
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
Me either. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
I could show you some for another company, but I want to keep my job. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
Unless I'm mistaken (which happens a lot), Wally World pretty much ran a "cover-all" ad on the radio the other day. They would meet or beat anything anyone else ran on whatever they sold...just bring the ad.
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
That is correct. I just heard the add on Sirius.
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could show you some for another company, but I want to keep my job. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
That's kind of where I got this one and why I posted that here.
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless I'm mistaken (which happens a lot), Wally World pretty much ran a "cover-all" ad on the radio the other day. They would meet or beat anything anyone else ran on whatever they sold...just bring the ad.</div></div>
That's wal-mart's standard policy all year (as long as it's the exact same item)
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
Same with Circuit City but I think they take an additional 10% off.
Re: Black Friday shoppers...
If circuit city makes it to march I'll be surprised.