Are they playing Tuesday Night? Is it just boys or are the girls playing as well? I want to try and go watch them play.
Printable View
Are they playing Tuesday Night? Is it just boys or are the girls playing as well? I want to try and go watch them play.
Both teams are playing Rye Cove.
Time?
girls begin at 6p.m. i believe
Girls at 6, boys to follow.
Thanks fellas. Rye Cove vs. Kelly Girls should be a good one.
Yes it should. I've heard that one of Rye Cove's top girls players is hurt, any truth to this?
No clue 722 might be able to fill us in.
I hope so, but RCs girls have surprised me with the scores I saw in the paper from scrimmages/benefit games. They are lacking depth in the post with their best post player being lost to an ankle injury. They have 4-5 good guards though. Too bad their all under 5'5" probably.
I guess it is true. But Kelly's strength is in their guard play.