Is quite possibly the worst, most un-funny show of all time.
Printable View
Is quite possibly the worst, most un-funny show of all time.
I think she's sexy though.
Seriously, Sarah Silverman for some reason makes me wild.........
She just seems like she'd be a freak in the sheets.
You got it right. That show blows. Not funny at all.
im with you guys, something about her...
She she is sexy as hell but not abit funny. Seems like she would be trying to dutch oven you among other things all the time. Seexy = good Dutch oven = Bad Unless you are the person giving
LOL, great observation! This sums her up pretty well. I'm one of those eight or nine people in the country to whom her humor actually appeals, though...
Her stand-up is much better. She has some funny jokes, but those are far and in between.
She is hott, until she tries sketched comedy tv shows!
The show really stinks [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]. I hate watching the commercials for her show. I don't like women comdians anyway. Their really not that funny.