Re: National Signing Day....
great day
the hawaiian LB jus picked ND
itll be an interesting day, rueben randle commits at 130, but hes prolly an LSU lock
dre kirkpatrick is still not committed, but im hoping he comes to tuscaloosa, which looks liike a decent bet
Re: National Signing Day....
been an exciting day so far, but no real surprises
bama, per rivals, is 1 AGAIN! ROLL TIDE!
nick saban is jus amazing
LSU has a great class, russell shepard and rueben randle both are coming there.
theres still talk that tony richardson isnt goin to stay a bama commit, but i dunno. trent will sign at 4cst
the SEC did well again
BAMA
LSU
UGA
UF
USC
ARK
OM
AU
UT
MSU
all top 25
Re: National Signing Day....
Trent signed his LOI at 5
another amazing class for saban and co.
watch out for these guys
nico johnson
dj fluker
dre kirkpatrick
trent richardson
all should play this fall
Re: National Signing Day....
It doesn't seem like Fluker could pass kindergarden classes, but he's a monster.
Re: National Signing Day....
It was fun watching everything unfold today. Glad I took the day off. Overall I was happy with what UT did. I expect next year to really be top notch since they will have a full year to recruit instead of a month and a half with only a partial staff like this season.
Re: National Signing Day....
PRIORITY #1!!! DEFENSIVE TACKLES!!!! I don't think UT could pay them like Bama does to get them to sign. I don't know what the deal is with that.
Re: National Signing Day....
1. DT
2. QB
3. OL
4. RB
5. LB
Then athletes a plenty for WR, and DB.
Re: National Signing Day....
They can sign 26 DT's and 1 QB and I won't complain.
Re: National Signing Day....
I watched the press conf on utsports.com with Coach Kiffin and Coach O and it was pretty impressive. I like all that they have done so far with no complaints, that press conf answered some questions I had too.
One thing I noticed was Lane said "This class ain't over yet, there could be another suprise and very soon" I just wonder who that is. It could be tomorrow morning with LSU commit J. Jackson, that would be huge but don't know for certain who that surprise could be. Guess we will have to see, he said this class won't be wrapped up for a couple of weeks.