Re: new trailer sluts part 1
Welcome back DAWG!
I just completed re-editing* YOUR ENTIRE set of tales so I can convert them to a MacSpeech mp3 burned to CD so I can listen to Victoria Voice tell me your tales in the dark.
that is 32,902 words .. a Novel length body of work.
even as we speak i'm calling paula and mandy to mind....
http://blogofhilarity.com/wp-content...c4-540x405.jpg
....hell, I'll just take a drink from my brown paper bag and fart so hard it gives me a boner...
http://www.keithwhite.us/rngirl03.jpg
http://www.keithwhite.us/rngirl07.jpg
Me, just a waitin for the school bus and a good catfight!
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-...01/Redneck.JPG
I LOVE trailer park trampos and go-to-jail quail
* (spelling, capitalization, punctuation... Mac Speech will choke on punctuation next to letters and stuff)
Re: new trailer sluts part 1
glad to be back your pics are nice but i'm telling you the two ladies in my story are patterend after a couple of girls i know in real life one paula i worked with for five years she was rail thin i think her daughter had bigger breasts than her mother,the other girl is patterend after a ladie that lived next door to me and my ex wife boy was she a little slut one time she got my ex so mad by flirting with me my ex kicked her ass all over the trailer park we lived in i'm thinking about writing it up even as a true story it's awsome me and the ex had the best sex afterwards,then after we had split up i took the little slut for revenge!
thanks for the kind words i'll try to finish this one next week on my days off.