What ever happened in the case of the pool whacker? I see the dude driving around all the time, yet have never heard of what happened over the situation.
Printable View
What ever happened in the case of the pool whacker? I see the dude driving around all the time, yet have never heard of what happened over the situation.
Maybe UTVols had a hand in it.
Have you tried looking him up in the sex offender registry? I havent heard anymore on him.
Looked him up on Courtbar. Looked liek he plead guitly to few things got a suspended sentence and fined. I dunno some dude beating off in a pool around kids that seems way to lite.
Especially when he thinks you may have had a "hand" in it. :)
LOL couldn't help it UT, I promise I will not to that anymore.
I bet if he was some average joe that was broke he would be all over the papers and sitting in a jail around Richmond.
He's not a avg Joe? I never heard of him till the incident was in the paper.
Saw dude again today out cruising around so I guess it is obvious that he, and no pun intended, got off on all charges..... :eek: