I had to clean coffee off my monitor and out of my keyboard after i saw this.
Altec Lansing 515B,RARE 4! w/Crate & History=EXCELLENT! - eBay (item 220464199449 end time Aug-19-09 12:00:00 PDT)
Printable View
I had to clean coffee off my monitor and out of my keyboard after i saw this.
Altec Lansing 515B,RARE 4! w/Crate & History=EXCELLENT! - eBay (item 220464199449 end time Aug-19-09 12:00:00 PDT)
Jeez, and butchered ones with aftermarket voice coils too...:mad:
"TALK ABOUT AN ITEM THAT CONTINUES TO GROW IN VALUE!"
Uh.... yeah. :rolleyes: 31 grand each? Starting price? What's that all about?
Is he just crazy, or hoping to get an offer off eBay?
I'm getting a sense from whence Robbin' Robin is expecting this money...Quote:
I also feel ?money? will no doubt come more my way someday
You think he'd offer me a discount if he knew I was actually the Green Lantern in real life?
The guy that wrote the question that begins, "Not really interested" is clearly taking this way too seriously. You can't get a rational answer from a crack pot like this!
Nurse Rachet success story?
MK Ultra graduate?
Woodstock anniversary flashback?
PalinMania? (nah, too lucid)
'sa crazy world out thar folks. Kinda makes you wanna strap on a grenade belt 'fore ya head down to K-Mart, huh? :D
I think this guy is on the same planet as my ex-wife - you know, the indolent narcissistic one?