-
Pick 'Em: UFC 104
Lyoto Machida vs. Mauricio ?Shogun? Rua
Ben Rothwell vs. Cain Velasquez
Josh Neer vs. Gleison Tibau
Spencer Fisher vs. Joe Stevenson
Anthony Johnson vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida
Yushin Okami (No. 3 MW) vs. Chael Sonnen (No. 9 MW)
Ryan Bader vs. Eric Schafer
Chase Gormley vs. Stefan Struve
Patrick Barry vs. Antoni Hardonk
Jorge Rivera vs. Rob Kimmons
Kyle Kingsbury vs. Razak Al-Hassan
Let's switch it up and do the whole card this time.
-
Re: Pick 'Em: UFC 104
Right now, I'll take;
Lyoto Machida TKO
Cain Velasquez DEC
Josh Neer TKO
Joe Stevenson SUB
Anthony Johnson TKO
Yushin Okami DEC
Ryan Bader DEC
Stefan Struve TKO
Pat Barry TKO
Jorge Rivera DEC
Razak Al-Hassan TKO
but they could all change by PPV time, cept for Machida.
-
Re: Pick 'Em: UFC 104
bump for this, its this weekend.
-
Re: Pick 'Em: UFC 104
Lyoto Machida vs. Mauricio ?Shogun? Rua
Ben Rothwell vs. Cain Velasquez
Josh Neer vs. Gleison Tibau
Spencer Fisher vs. Joe Stevenson
Anthony Johnson vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida
Yushin Okami (No. 3 MW) vs. Chael Sonnen (No. 9 MW)
Ryan Bader vs. Eric Schafer
Chase Gormley vs. Stefan Struve
Patrick Barry vs. Antoni Hardonk
Jorge Rivera vs. Rob Kimmons
Kyle Kingsbury vs. Razak Al-Hassan
the shogun pick may hurt me, but i just want him to win :)
-
Re: Pick 'Em: UFC 104
GOT**** YOU
I was JUST about to go back and edit my pick, Shogun gon shock the world.
But I need to make up some points, so I have to leave Machida, but dont be surprised if we see 05 Rua and he comes out and TKO's Lyoto
Rothwell could beat Cain, but if Cain can eat those Kongo punches, he can take whatever Rothwell has, Kongo is 100x the striker Rothwell is
-
Re: Pick 'Em: UFC 104
I will make my pics in a bit. I would love to be able to go and put money on rothwell.
Odds are -300 cain +220 rothwell. Be a good fight to make some money on.
-
Re: Pick 'Em: UFC 104
MikeJones, whoever else, the PPV is tonight, get your picks in soon!
-
Re: Pick 'Em: UFC 104
Well i could do horrible on this one but oh well
Machida
Velasquez
Neer
Stevenson
Yoshida
Okami
Bader
Gormley
Barry
Rivera
Al-hassan
-
Re: Pick 'Em: UFC 104
this was a very difficult one to pick IMO
Cain/Rothwell could go either way, Neer/Tibau is a toss up, Stevenson/Fisher is gonna be close, Johnson/Yoshida may be a great fight, even tho Johnson came in at 176, 5 lbs. over.
-
Re: Pick 'Em: UFC 104
Lyoto Machida
Ben Rothwell
Gleison Tibau
pencer Fisher
Anthony Johnson vs.
Chael Sonnen
Ryan Bader
Stefan Struve
Antoni Hardonk
Jorge Rivera
Kyle Kingsbury
Im on the fence with a few of these fights. If I had to do confidence point in the 2 maun fights I woud say Im pretty confident in my picks.