http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/videograbs.html
Lotsa pix, so it'll take a bit to load...lemme know what you think!
Happy Easter!
Joe the Rocketmaster
Printable View
http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/videograbs.html
Lotsa pix, so it'll take a bit to load...lemme know what you think!
Happy Easter!
Joe the Rocketmaster
what a wonderful Easter present!
So absolutely beautiful, in each and every one.
(Could have done without the Parasite corpse ones perhaps.....)
We want more, don't we kids?
(!!?!Kids? Well, kids at heart.)
Cherie told us these shots brought back a lot of memories for her...wouldn't it be cool to get some commentary from her on them?
Let's bug her A LOT for captions...whaddya think?
POST POST POST!
-Joe
Hey this is very impressive. Nice to see good quality pics of Cherie's appearances.
Huh no nude scene from Wavelength? Ha. Like it how there is one shot of Demi Moore and Cherie in the same scene.
I had not seen the Matlock one before. Cheers and thanks for showing us.
Wow, very cool! I love the page http://www.hostboard.com/forums/ Great Easter present, thanks a bunch!
------------------
***Be Kind To Animals***
Yeah Cherie it would be interesting to read your comments about the scenes. There is some funny moments there. I liked your hair in Wavelength I must admit.
double indeed deejay! it's always interesting keeping up with cherie's hair developments over the years.
thank you mr rocketmaster for coming through once again. you know we love you loads.
yours, with non-smudge cherie-stick
g
hey all,
Glad you all liked the video grabs of Cherie's past acting work. I really enjoyed putting them together and was glad they could be shared with you all.
Thanks RocketCity, u guys rule!
I'm with Deejay, I want Cherie's annotated version.
Gordie, are you making hair jokes again? You know I take this personally.
Thank YOU Steve! I can't even imagine all the work that went into creating that collection, it's a real treat for us all, you ROCK!
http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
-Joe the Rocketmaster