Are you freakin kidding me?
I am hearing some crazy rumors.
The NBA trade deadline is Feb. 18th. Toronto is more than likely gonna trade Chris Bosh before the deadline. Toronto really wants one player in exchange for him.
Andrew Bynum.
So LAL could possibly trade Bynum straight up for Bosh.
Are you kidding me???
If this happens:
C-Pau Gasol
PF-Chris Bosh
SF-Ron Artest
SG-Kobe Bryant
PG-Who cares?
Re: Are you freakin kidding me?
geez that'd be like back in the day if the Lakers had gotten
Shaquille O'Neal
Karl Malone
Kobe Bryant
Gary Payton
what a team THAT would've been!
Re: Are you freakin kidding me?
you cant compare those two, Malone and Payton were way beyond their prime and trying to snag a ring before they were done.
The players now are dead in the middle of their primes. Itd been like if Malone and Payton were early 90's status. And added with Shaq and Kobe.
I still wish Dirk and Nash were together.
Re: Are you freakin kidding me?
it was more of an attempt at humor in Lakers trying to buy championships...
I like the Lakers...well, let me rephrase...I like Kobe Bryant
Re: Are you freakin kidding me?
its nuts man, the NBA has shifted from parity to loaded teams.
they would have 3 solid MVP candidates, 4 All-NBA caliber players on one team.
its nuts
and I thought the Spurs adding RJ was huge, it means nothing if Bosh goes to LA
Re: Are you freakin kidding me?
I don't think this trade will happen IMO, like I heard them talking about on ESPN, they've made their huge deal with Artest. I hope they don't get him either. But I have heard it's a lot more likely for Nate Robinson to end up in Boston.