This is hilarious!
YouTube - Runaway Lane (Lane Kiffin Song)
Printable View
This is hilarious!
YouTube - Runaway Lane (Lane Kiffin Song)
That was good. I ran across one yesterday but I doubt the Mod's would want me to post it here, probably need to do it in another forum. Kid drops the f* bomb quite often in the song. If you want to hear it just go to youtube and type in f lane kiffin.
I know alot of the UT fans on here don't do it, but I don't understand the constant hate for Kiffin. Ok, he left the mighty Vols to run off to USC. I understand that. But hell, who wouldn't?
The Vols may be better off in the long run anyways.
I agree burton. I think most of it was the way it went down and the timing of it. I'm fine with him leaving and I think UT may be better off without him as well. I hope so at least. One good thing about Dooley is that with his AD experience, it should help make sure we dont run into any major violations. O is known for always flirting with that line, so it may be best that he did take him with him.
Also, theres been a lot of parodys of this situation that are pretty good. Including one or two of Dooley.
Majority of them are hilarious.
Btw any word on Ambles? Is he staying at UT?
After his little deal online last night. A) I would bet he goes to USC or Alabama personally. B) This kid is dumb. I would bet he was high during his webcast and he is going to have to take pottery classes or something in order to stay eligible.
What happened online with him?
He's just in love with himself on his "channel" for online chat. He was all over the place last night. Talking some in 3rd person, said he may go to Arkansas. He also just seemed to not be very bright in general. Some on the VolNation said it sounded like Kelley Washington Syndrome.