So does anybody still think the LPD was the best basketball district?
Appalachia loses to Castlewood in the finals. Powell Valley loses to Lebanon in the semi-finals.
So who thinks the LPD was the best basketball district in the Region?
In girls basketball... definitely. In boys basketball... "not even close".
Quote:
Originally Posted by
pvfan
I totally disagree, the LPD is the best basketball district in Region D by far. It's really not even close in regards to either boys or girls.
Re: So does anybody still think the LPD was the best basketball district?
Excellent. Another epic thread is about to ensue.
Re: So does anybody still think the LPD was the best basketball district?
I think it's a fair question to ask.
I wouldn't be surprised if there are some folks who still believe it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by
burton2019
Excellent. Another epic thread is about to ensue.
Re: So does anybody still think the LPD was the best basketball district?
Lebanon and PV were the two best teams in the region.
Re: So does anybody still think the LPD was the best basketball district?
Hmmm... I would have to say that Lebanon and Castlewood were the two best teams in the region since they actually won the championships.
Quote:
Originally Posted by
retiredteach
Lebanon and PV were the two best teams in the region.
Re: So does anybody still think the LPD was the best basketball district?
It's like arguing who's the prettiest turd. Basketball in Region D as a whole, is HORRIBLE.
Re: So does anybody still think the LPD was the best basketball district?
I'm glad that others than me have recognized the obvious. I get alot of grief when I say that,but here's yet another year,and it's the same. The gals are still playing,and the guys are thinking about baseball.
Re: So does anybody still think the LPD was the best basketball district?
Appalachia is still playing, btw.
PV lost to the Region D champ.
what district is better?
PLEASE fill me in.
for boys and girls, what other district has three teams left playing?
Re: So does anybody still think the LPD was the best basketball district?
Sports in region d as a whole are awful. Doesn't mean I care any less or go to fewer games. Football has been on a downward spiral, basketball isn't nor has it ever been very good, and baseball games are won by putting balls in play and making routine 5-3 put outs.
Re: So does anybody still think the LPD was the best basketball district?
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SilveradoZ71
Appalachia loses to Castlewood in the finals. Powell Valley loses to Lebanon in the semi-finals.
So who thinks the LPD was the best basketball district in the Region?
In girls basketball... definitely. In boys basketball... "not even close".
So if you don't like it, don't fuc543ng watch it. That should fix things for ya, it is HS sports- supporting the local kids. I thought we should have bought snacks and told all the teams they wouldn't win a game at the start of the season.