does anyone know what is happening at the high school?
Printable View
does anyone know what is happening at the high school?
someone said it was on lockdown?
drug bust
Heck I'm about 30 yards away - haven't heard a thing.
Nothing noticeable going on when I left for lunch at noon, nothing going on when I came back at 1:00 either
It was an actual bust, I won't go into names because they are minors, at least a couple were if not all. I think 4 people were caught with stuff on them, they locked down the school and brought the dogs in after the cop in the school found someone's stash.
i heard the same thing it happened this morning 2 18 year old and 2 minors i saw them installing cameras on the outside ofthe building
Heard from another friend it was 5 students busted. One guy seriously in trouble, and one chick in much more trouble..
u heard more then i heard lol