...that I actually loathe Ohio State more than I do UT. I have always been a Vol-hater,but tonight? 2 words:
GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never thought I'd see a day when I'd say that. Never say never I guess.
Printable View
...that I actually loathe Ohio State more than I do UT. I have always been a Vol-hater,but tonight? 2 words:
GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never thought I'd see a day when I'd say that. Never say never I guess.
Haters gonna hate.
and a happy hater indeed,although it's kinda hollow,as the sound of Rocky Top playing has me searching for a bucket to hurl in :p
Go Vols. Elite 8 Baby!!
Vols looked like the better team all game, whereas OSU relied on 21 the entire time. Ugh.
It was a great game. I was impressed by both teams.
Yeah, it was. Really disappointed with Diebler this go around. Live by the three and die by the three with that kid I suppose..