Who is your character on Sons of Anarchy??
Tommy is my favorite character on Sons of Anarchy he is awesome. I am loving the whole show, but the few lines he has are smart and funny. I ADORE the accent. There is just something about a man with an accent that is really lovely to hear.
Who is your character on this show?
Re: Who is your character on Sons of Anarchy??
Thank you for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
Re: Who is your character on Sons of Anarchy??
Probably Clay - that dude takes care of business. Tig is funny as hell. Jax needs to lose the ridiculous white tenni's.
________________________
Supernatural Seasons 1-4
True Blood Seasons 1-2
Bones Seasons Seasons 1-4
Re: Who is your character on Sons of Anarchy??
I like Gemma!
The third season will start in September 2010, I can't wait!
collectcheapdvd.com