Re: paying for healthcare
i think thats a good thing spuds.
those tanning beds are dens of sickness, cancer is a real possibility if you use those things regularly.
Re: paying for healthcare
Seemed like a good thread, esp if you like to argue the funding of Obama's healthcare.:D
Re: paying for healthcare
I don't know if the article mentioned it, but they were also talking about a ban on tanning for anyone under 18.
Re: paying for healthcare
Quote:
Originally Posted by
R13
I don't know if the article mentioned it, but they were also talking about a ban on tanning for anyone under 18.
I think that the age requirment would be a VERY good thing IMHO
Re: paying for healthcare
I hate seeing a person who has baked themselves in a bed. It just doesn't look good when they over do it. Banning them for those 18 and below may lead to higher sales on beds though and them being placed in the home.
Re: paying for healthcare
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Counts
I think that the age requirment would be a VERY good thing IMHO
I do too. I know it'll make a lot fo girls my age pissed, but if we have an age limit on smoking, there should be one of it.
Re: paying for healthcare
I hate to see the government have anymore control over what I do than they already do...really I don't see the purpose in legislation being passed to tell us what we can consume, buy, or sale. I can understand taxation of things, but not laws limiting or regulating use. That is just more freedom taken away..God knows we've had enough of our freedom snatched away in the past decade as it is.
Re: paying for healthcare
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sup-rbeast
I hate to see the government have anymore control over what I do than they already do...really I don't see the purpose in legislation being passed to tell us what we can consume, buy, or sale. I can understand taxation of things, but not laws limiting or regulating use. That is just more freedom taken away..God knows we've had enough of our freedom snatched away in the past decade as it is.
I think I missed this when it was posted, are you serious right now?
Re: paying for healthcare
Quote:
Originally Posted by
R13
I think I missed this when it was posted, are you serious right now?
He has a very valid point. What is wrong with what he said? They bring up something small as the tanning bed, would it not be better used for tobacco and alcohol?