This helps bring out the importance
of mixing percussion and working
with the producer.
www.thediametrixletter.com/cowbell.wmv
You will learn a lot from this video.
I think it's the standard.
[img]cool.gif[/img]
Printable View
This helps bring out the importance
of mixing percussion and working
with the producer.
www.thediametrixletter.com/cowbell.wmv
You will learn a lot from this video.
I think it's the standard.
[img]cool.gif[/img]
This one's a classic for sure...
Thanks Peter.
[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
"Guess what? I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!" -Bruce Dickinson
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 08, 2004 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Eaglebeat ]</font>
that's my favorite skit on SNL
http://www.geekspeakweekly.com/images/saint_walken.gif
That was some funny shit, but since I've seen this skit I can't listen to that BOC song and take it seriously anymore
I think this skit didn't go far enough to explore the ethics of using a cowbell in a rock band.
It would drive me nuts to hear the cowbell player go in and out of the groove (mostly out). The next big offence was having the cowbell player take the liberty of going into your stick bag (without asking) and pulling anything out to dent it up while playing that cowbell.
Ahh, the SINGING cowbeller, eh Andy? We've had trouble with him before!
More Walken related:
http://www.astralwerks.com/fbs/woc/