Re: No more Michael Scott...
Does it make it more than one season after he's gone?
Re: No more Michael Scott...
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ironlung
Does it make it more than one season after he's gone?
I dont see it. No Michael Scott no Office. Scott to me is The Office.
Re: No more Michael Scott...
I think they might try to milk the jim/pam thing out for another season, maybe, not saying it'll be successful but NBC knows The Office is a gem and they put out a lot of **** that is over a couple episodes in. But they might just end it when he goes, I don't know how they could keep it going, there's no one that can carry that show. If they do decide to keep it going, how are they going to send Michael off...fire him? Him quitting? Just wondering what events will lead up to him leaving in whichever way if they decide to carry on.
Re: No more Michael Scott...
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ironlung
Does it make it more than one season after he's gone?
No.
Re: No more Michael Scott...
Maybe Gervais is his replacement? That could be a good angle to keep it going. (Thats what she said)
Re: No more Michael Scott...
Quote:
Originally Posted by
1inStripes
Maybe Gervais is his replacement? That could be a good angle to keep it going. (Thats what she said)
I actually like this idea.
Re: No more Michael Scott...
That's a really good idea, didn't even cross my mind, I love Gervais. I don't see him fitting in with the cast though IMO, hope I'm wrong, but just think that for some reason. But if that were to happen and it go on, who else would leave the show? I would think with Carell going, some others would leave with him.
Re: No more Michael Scott...
Well, if he truly does leave the show, I think it will end. Apparantly with the season finale, Holly is coming back..and he will end up gettin married and running off. That or Jan will come back and that baby will really be his. If they do decide to keep it going, i would imagine Jim would take over as boss, since he has slowly been tranforming into Michael over the course of 6 seasons.
ooh wait...here's a thought...TODD PACKER!!
"what's up halpert...still gay?"
Re: No more Michael Scott...
Quote:
Originally Posted by
R13
I would think with Carell going, some others would leave with him.
I read something a while back that Ed Helms was thinking of leaving soon.