A coworker/friend of mine has a 3 year old daughter who was diagnosed with leukemia Friday. They are now at St. Judes awaiting to go under treatment. Please keep this family in your prayers. I know it would be appreciated.
Printable View
A coworker/friend of mine has a 3 year old daughter who was diagnosed with leukemia Friday. They are now at St. Judes awaiting to go under treatment. Please keep this family in your prayers. I know it would be appreciated.
There is, IMO, truly nothing more horrible than for your child to be sick or hurt and not be able to do anything for them. This is a HUGE fear of mine (mostly because I am a worrier) even though its a fear for me, I hate that it is a reality for others. They will most certainly be in my prayers.
May God touch her with his merciful hand and bless her with healing. Thoughts and prayers for her and the family.
wow, I don't want to even imagine.
prayer sent
Offering up prayers to the man upstairs now
Praying for all to come out well.