I have the archive and can send you a copy. Send me a Private Message so I can get your info.
Printable View
I have the archive and can send you a copy. Send me a Private Message so I can get your info.
Wow! I've been waiting all month to see MD's new Garibaldi interview and I wasn't disapointed. The first pareagraph alone was very inspirational. AND he mentions his approach to Snare tuning (I've always loved his snare sound) Shame the interview wasn't longer but hey some people are never happy (I'm one of 'em!)
If anyone has the Garibaldi interview from 1992 (I think) - When MD did a cover story on him - I would be extremely grateful for a copy.
On another note - I'm back online after a 6 month hiatus... hope at least some of you remember me.
It's good to be back- all thanks to a kindly donor who provided me with a new computer.