I was looking for something that i could do on Saturday's and Sunday's. Anyone know anywhere that is hiring? i would prefer to not work at a fast food place. thanks in advance.
Printable View
I was looking for something that i could do on Saturday's and Sunday's. Anyone know anywhere that is hiring? i would prefer to not work at a fast food place. thanks in advance.
Same thing here, suggestions?
I've heard that new Burke's Outlet is opening soon in the old Goody's building, if you're into retail?
Not many places will hire someone looking to work only on weekends.
Good luck with that.
Ask the vendors at Walmart and Food City, Kelloggs, Pepsi, Coke, Nabisco, Frito etc...I made $11 bucks an hr working part time like that when I was in college.
Good luck getting hired anywhere.
I would think getting something on the weekends would increase your chances.
There's quite a few places that do hire just for weekends, hell my mother used to work just weekends as a nurse when she worked at JCMC. I know some restaraunts do it, Wendy's in leb. did and it could just be morning shifts. I'd prefer weekends because of class all during the week, but part time in the evening would be fine, just through mine in there because I've just started looking.
When I (not too long ago) was looking to pick up part-time weekend work outside of my 8-5 M-F job I was rejected at MANY places because of lack of flexibility (and I wasn't picky about where I applied). I finally did find a job 20 hours each weekend but it wasn't for unskilled labor - already had to have the education and work experience just to get that. Yes being available on weekends is a plus, but the majority of employers want weekend and weekday availability - they have to have the applicants that will fill their rosters.
Flexibility shouldn't be a problem for me, I mean I'm sure you had responsibilities with your family and other job, I don't and so maybe that'd help me out. Ah, work is work just looking for some part time after class and some shifts on the weekend.