-
I love
Georgia QB Aaron Murray.
He is a fiery, tough young kid who plays 100 MPH 100% of the time. He takes big hits, has a great arm with touch, and does everything he can to make UGA better. He was thrust into a bad situation when Mettenberger's mess came and played wonderfully.
He blocks downfield, he can escape from the pocket very elusive and quick, has great touch and a BIG arm, and hes a tough fiery guy who is a big time competitor.
the SEC has to watch out, he is just a redshirt freshman as well.
-
Re: I love
careful, in a few years you may change your mind.
the same things can be said about Phillip Rivers but the seems to be "hated" because of this fire and aggressive qb attitude. that is something I've said a few times. if Rivers was a LB everyone would be praising his style of play. Because he is a QB he gets ripped for it.
-
Re: I love
Aaron Murray is definitely going to be a stud, I was real impressed with him during the UT game. I wish Bray could have started from the get go this year, it would be interesting to see how close their stats would be. I am almost 100% positive the overall numbers would have leaned in Murray's favor but Bray has a bright future as well. Going to be fun to watch those guys sling it around the next 3 years.
He started all 12 games and threw for 2,851 yds, 24 TD, and 6 INT with a passer rating of 162.7. This accounted for 237 yds passing per game.
Bray basically played in 5 total games and threw for 1,537 yds, 14 TD, and 7 INT with a passer rating of 144.9. This accounted for roughly 307 yds passing per game.