Should have figured when it said he was hanging out with the nut Nugent.
Answer Man: Luke Scott talks Nugent, hunting and Obama origin - Big League Stew - MLB? - Yahoo! Sports
Printable View
Should have figured when it said he was hanging out with the nut Nugent.
Answer Man: Luke Scott talks Nugent, hunting and Obama origin - Big League Stew - MLB? - Yahoo! Sports
He has never met Ted Nugent. Could you also elaborate and Ted being a nut?
True, I didn't even pay attention to that, thought it said "I loved meeting Ted Nugent" when I scanned that part and didn't read it. But he has a history of racist comments, he appeared on a show that openly known for it's pro-white views and his stint with Glenn Beck and the tea-bagging events = nut.
Just wondering, I have never heard him make a racist comment about anyone myself. Did see him take a black kid from the inner city hunting one time. Kid had no clue what he was even doing there.
He's made several. There was the one saying something like "there's a lot of white people here, i like it", then there was another him dropping the n-bomb and other slurs that forced a town to cancel his "show" he had coming up there.
I think Olbermann got busted for making that statement above about "alot of white people" that people who attended the event said wasn't true. Thats just doing a little quick google search. I typed in Ted Nugent racist just to see what came up. Didn't have much luck.