-
Now that it's been several months since the Club has been up and running, what do think about it?
My DD hardly ever goes on it now, and the messaging between girls has fizzled out, too.
I will be anxious to see what "club" members are privileged to in regards to previewing and pre ordering Elizabeth.
I do like the idea of reading and doing projects for stars, but I wish they would give you stars for EVERY purchase, it wouldn't have to be a lot, but something would make me happy! Also, I think they should have automatically mailed the girls charm on their birthday without having to make a purchase. I didn't even end up getting it. I think they should offer a birthday discount, too!
Any other feedback?
-
You do have some good ideas. Our emailing has also fizzled out, except between DD and her friends who have also joined. I hope at least some girls have found new friends due to the Club.
-
2 of my GD's are on in the club and e-mail with others.
-
I love the club. I have a zillion friends and only 3 have fizzled out. I am on there practically everyday and have never gotten tired of it. I've had it for 2 1/2 months now
-
I became tired of the Club very quickly. I've been a member for 8 months and I never go on more than once a week.
-
We love the club, however, my DD is not allowed on the net without my nose being there (she is only 8!) so the email part is disabled. We use the projects and the ideas part, but that's it.
I believe it is worth the money for what we were looking for.
Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
-
My DD really enjoys the club. She doesn't email as much but she spends alot of time doing the projects and reading the books. She has probably received over $75.00 in club products free by earning stars so the club has more than paid for itself. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
That's the only thing I really like about the Club, being able to use stars to buy real items.
-
My niece loves the club, but then she's only been a member for two months and usually only gets to go online when she's with me. So it's still all a novelty to her.
What I've noticed though is, that it makes her start reading in English, which I think is marvellous. Just this weekend she stayed over with me, and I had her log-in to the club while I still finished a few things, and she started to do the book projects by herself.
-
My dd loves the club! Its been nice for us.