W-O-W. JON JONES
What a monster performance tonight, he made Shogun look like a horrible, terrible no talent fighter. HE dominated from the first second and beat Rua like a drum.
Is there ANY doubt who the best 205 pound fighter on the planet is?
Printable View
W-O-W. JON JONES
What a monster performance tonight, he made Shogun look like a horrible, terrible no talent fighter. HE dominated from the first second and beat Rua like a drum.
Is there ANY doubt who the best 205 pound fighter on the planet is?
i got on here just to post on this. I think we called this a while back and im proud of this kid for the way he fights and handles himself. Im a shogun fan but jon jones is the real deal and will be talked about for years to come. unfreakinbelievable.
Man he made Rua look like a complete amateur fighting in his first big fight. I had Jones winning by stoppage but not like that. That was drunken dad beating their red headed step child for breaking a glass bad.
That was insane I couldnt believe Jones dominated like that. Shogun is one of the top fighters in the world p4p
well I would say Shogun was one of the top p4p guys but now some big huge monster takes his place IMO
id fight him............ with my .50 cal
The scary part is Im not sure Shogun still isnt one of the top p4p fighters, Jones is just that good. Nobody has really given him any trouble
Bonnar was a close-ish fight but he clearly won all three rounds but slowed down in the third.
but you are right, nobody has had him hurt or really even hit him hard yet.
Rashad gets the next crack and he will most likely get owned. He will be at a huge reach disadvantage, be teh weaker wrestler and have the lesser striking.
I hope he destroys Rashad I cant stand him and I thought it was more of him gassing against Bonnar than anything else. I was glad to see him pace himself in the Shogun fight you could tell he was ready to go 5 rounds
He looked like a serial killer for real, his emotions were blank and he just methodically MURDERED an elite fighter. He was vicious, no doubts about it. He threw every strike with bad intentions, kicked the inside of the knee, headbutted the stomach (lol) and threw that NASTY knee to the body when Rua was on the floor.
Rashad lost almost all my respect thru this fiasco. I used to root for Rashad but he acted like a diva with this whole Greg Jackson mess. Ive been on the JJ bandwagon a long time now (Rocky and I both been talking about him for a while now, for me since he ate up Jake O'Brien with ease) so Ill def root for him over Rashad.
But Shogun didnt look great tonight, do you think Rashad has success last night?