-
This song is dedicated to all the happy people
All the happy people who have real nice lives
And who have no idea whats it like to be broke as fuck
I feel like I'm walking a tight rope, without a circus net
I'm popping percocets, I'm a nervous wreck
I deserve respect; but I work a sweat for this worthless check
Bout to burst this tech, at somebody to reverse this debt
Minimum wage got my adrenaline caged
Full of venom and rage
Especially when I'm engaged
And my daughter's down to her last diaper
That's got my ass hyper
I pray that god answers, maybe I'll ask nicer
Watching ballers while they flossing in their pathfinders
These overnight stars becoming autograph signers
We'll all gone blow up and leave the past behind us
Along with the small fry's and average half pinters
While playa haters turn bitch like they have vaginas
Cause we see them dollar signs and let the cash blind us
Money will brainwash you and leave your ass mindless
Snakes slither in the grass spineless
Chorus: repeat 2X
That's Rock Bottom
When this life makes you mad enough to kill
That's Rock Bottom
When you want something bad enough you'll steal
That's Rock Bottom
When you feel you have had it up to here
Cause you mad enough to scream but you sad enough to tear
Verse Two:
My life is full of empty promises
And broken dreams
I'm hoping things will look up
But there ain't no job openings
I feel discouraged hungry and malnourished
Living in this house with no furnace, unfurnished
And I'm sick of working dead end jobs with lame pay
And I'm tired of being hired and fired the same day
But fuck it, if you know the rules to the game play
Cause when we die we know were all going the same way
It's cool to be player, but it sucks to be the fan
When all you need is bucks to be the man
Plus a luxury sedan
Too comfortable and roomy in a six
They threw me in the mix
With all these gloomy lunatics
Walk around depressed
And smoke a pound of ses a day
And yesterday went by so quick it seems like it was just today
My daughter wants to throw the ball but I'm too stressed to play
Live half my life and throw the rest away
There's people that love me and people that hate me
But it's the evil that made me this backstabbing, deceitful, and shady
I want the money, the women, the fortune, and the fame
That Means I'll end up burning in hell scorching in flames
That means I'm stealing your checkbook and forging your name
Lifetime bliss for eternal torture and pain
Right now I feel like just hit the rock bottom
I got problems now everybody on my blocks got 'em
I'm screaming like those two cops when 2pac shot 'em
Holding two glocks, I hope your doors got new locks on 'em
My daughter's feet ain't got no shoes or sock's on 'em
And them rings you wearing look like they got a few rocks on 'em
And while you flaunting them I could be taking them to shops to pawn them
I got a couple of rings and a brand new watch you want 'em?
That's Rock Bottom
When this life makes you mad enough to kill
That's Rock Bottom
When you want something bad enough you'll steal
That's Rock Bottom
When you feel you have had it up to here
Cause you mad enough to scream but you sad enough to tear
<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ February 19, 2003 03:56 PM: Message edited by: rotten ]</font>
-
ever warsh yer hair with Ariel???
Ariel, 99? store, Mexican laundry soap!
1$ dolla can warsh yer dishes, car and clothes...
thats my bargin tip of the day!!
-
I know mel has this image of Jake and I as Mr. and Mrs. Howell from Gilligan's Island, but that just is not the case *L*
We're so broke it's comical.
It's great that my kids don't seem to mind much. Thank god for the public library!
It gets better, right? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
yeah! but! Min!
Money didnt mean anything when they were stuck on the island, so in a sense they didnt have any...
is the word i'm looking for.....eccentric??
.
*L* yes! i think it is....eccentric
and i think it comes from, only what i've seen, mostly from phant....
*L*
eccentric: out of center
1a.deviating from an established or usual pattern or style
b. deviating from conventional or accepted usage or conduct especially in odd or whimsical ways
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
35) If your idea of central air is a fan in the hallway, you're ghetto.
48) If you buy all of your appliances from "that guy around the corner," you ghetto (and an accomplice).
75) If you use your front and back porch as storage space, you're ghetto.
84) If the cashier at the check-cashing store knows you by your first name, you're ghetto.
88) If you sleep on a matress that's on the floor, you're ghetto.
100) If you think milk is good ten days after the expiration date, you're ghetto.
116) If anyone you know has ever been on a Greyhound bus, you're ghetto.
118) If you have to take off the top of your toilet to flush, you're ghetto.
119) If you can't wait 'til it's summer time so you can turn on the fire hydrant, you're ghetto.
124) If you live in a house with a drive way, but have no car, you're ghetto.
*L* 128) If you are fat and where spandex biker shorts so your thighs look like a bag of marbles, you're ghetto.
134) If you wash any body parts (including hair) in the kitchen sink, you're ghetto.
144) If your pets eat Doritos, you're ghetto.
160) If your cheese just won't melt, then you're ghetto.
162) If your appliances have to be hit 3 times in a certain rhythmic fashion to work, you're ghetto.
171) If your cousin is retarded, but no one will admit it, you're ghetto.
170) If you roll up the toothpaste tube, knowing there is not a full brush's worth of paste left, you're ghetto.
192) If you have tape on your phone cord(because it keeps comin out), you're ghetto.
197) If you use plastic, carboard, or a quilt as window replacement, you're ghetto.
198) If you've ever used stair rails or bushes as clothelines, you're ghetto.
203) If you walk in the middle of street and look at cars like they're in the wrong place, you're ghetto.
201) If you use a black marker to color in the scuffs on your shoes, you're ghetto.
205) If your block has alot of fences with "Beware of Dog" signs, but the fences are chewed open, you're ghetto.
207) If you go through the drive-thru and you have to open the car door because the window doesn't roll down, you need a new car.
210) If you have to bring a radio in your car because it doesn't have one, you're ghetto.
227) If you have a cordless phone, but tie it to the stand so you don't lose it, you're ghetto.
244) If you have bootleg cable on a big screen TV, you're ghetto.
251) If the batteries in your remote control are held in place with a piece of tape, you're ghetto.
259) If you clean your ears with a bobbypin, key, or ink pen cap, you're ghetto.
284) If you have a crack across your front windshield and you never bother to get it fixed, you're ghetto.
288) If nobody in the wedding can really fit in her dress including the bride, you're ghetto.
292) If your wedding dress is also a maternity dress, you're ghetto
297) If most of the mourners comment that the deceased didn't look that good when they were alive, you're ghetto.
-
-
http://yp.washingtonpost.com/E/V/WAS...0/48/02/20.gif....http://www.rockbottomcompany.com/bottom_logo.gif
RESEARCHERS FIND GLASS-EATING MICROBES AT THE ROCK BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN
In the upper 300 meters of the earth?s oceanic crust, microbes were found to have literally eaten their way through rock.
http://scrippsnews.ucsd.edu/releases...mages/Fig4.jpg
<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ February 20, 2003 09:27 PM: Message edited by: M?????a ]</font>
-
*******DAYUM********
can't tell you how many times in my life i have been ghetto.
the tape on the phone shit is just plain ass lazyness in this place! *giggles*
Rock BOttom
Rock Lobster!
*hugs* mel...wtf is up with these roses? im trippin and i ain't on nuttin!
*hugs* J then kicks him in the ho-ho's....just for fun!
hey, anybody wanna puppy??
-
who do i hafta kill around here...to keep my lighters from disappearing..*&^%$*@!!
<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ February 26, 2003 02:54 AM: Message edited by: M?????a ]</font>
-
Happy Birthday to you!!! (cha cha cha)
Happy Birthday to you!!!! (cha cha cha)
Happy Birthday Dear Melliekinswhoweallloveandadoresomuchexceptforrotte nwhojustlustsaafteryoooooooooou! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Happy Birthday to YooOOOoOOOooOOOOoOooU!
We [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ya girl! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]