-
Hi,
Ok one step a a time [img]smile.gif[/img]
My last pointasked about 16mm. Whilst I could go into it right away (I was intending to -somehow- raise cash myself) I do want to learn some basics also.
We were thinking of buying a consumer digital camcorder for use at home so I'm thinking of messing around with that first.
I'm not 'that' bothered about the picture quality at the moment so I looked at the canon MV600i (407 quid from amazon). After reading a few reviews I was a bit put off - noisey motor, zoom etc and not too good indoors, never mind low light.
Can anyone reccoment a consumer cam with dv in and picture feature for around the same price (I guess I could go as far as ?500).
Much thanks in advance.
Chris
-
well, i use the cannon zr-40, cost me about $500US (that's less than ?500, right?)
it's a nice little camera, works good in good light, low light is a bit of an issue for it (like most cameras), great picure quality for the price. anyone else ever use that one?