825 cabs with 288s and a DIY wood horn
...only $15k BIN
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Pickup only in Russia, so don't get your hopes up!
Printable View
825 cabs with 288s and a DIY wood horn
...only $15k BIN
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Pickup only in Russia, so don't get your hopes up!
Drivers look nice. Is that a good crossover for those? How about the horns--not as good as Altec Multicells, are they? Did you check out the Russian vinyl recording he plays through them in his Youtube link (from the Ebay listing)? Cradeldorf--he's "horning" in on your turf (pun intended)!
All I need to do is order a mail order bride from Russia and make sure she brings the speakers with her! Not sure the current wife would approve, however (of the new speakers or the mail order bride) :p
It's a Smith Horn.
I don't know about you guys, but I am just going to wait for the SOVTEK version.
Bahahaha, I better warn the Kremlin... :D
One U.S. dollar is worth twenty four Russian dollars.
One Russian dollar is worth four U.S. cents.
Source(s):
XE - Universal Currency Converter
So he wants 360,000 Russian dollars for them.... sounds like a flipper to me. :D
I suspect that auction will flop instead of flip.
They do sound pretty though...Kinda trebley for me but If anybody knows about trying to capture what they really sound like it's me. And I'm not betting were really hearing the true sound.