Re: Go figure...126 bucks
Local pickup only...... how are you going to get it?
Re: Go figure...126 bucks
That's such a great price you could call a local shipper and pay them to pick it up, package it and ship it! A single 329a on Epay recently went for $1500 plus shipping!
Re: Go figure...126 bucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
artlab
......A single 329a on Epay recently went for $1500 plus shipping!
Wow THAT much!!!
Re: Go figure...126 bucks
I posted either that horn or just like it in Kentucky a couple months back, on CL for 50. There was it and a large Manta, your choice.
Likely same one, how many white 329 singles are for sale in Kentucky?
Re: Go figure...126 bucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Old Guy
I posted either that horn or just like it in Kentucky a couple months back, on CL for 50. There was it and a large Manta, your choice.
Likely same one, how many white 329 singles are for sale in Kentucky?
I imagine not many ! I saw that... But I usually only buy in pairs.Plus local pickup only.. So I passed, it's nice to see that a forum member snagged it though !
Re: Go figure...126 bucks
There are new soy based paint strippers. I would go to a stripping shop, most of them will sell you stuff to DIY. Clean it up and make a 1000% profit, better to keep it and find a match.
Re: Go figure...126 bucks
Or look for a place that does powder coatings all of them have glass bead machines that's what I do..They will strip it for you for a fee.If you don't have them coat them after most will do it for the stripping fees...(Cleaning) I would just have them powder coat them Altec Gray !
Re: Go figure...126 bucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Audio_by_Goodwill
Wow THAT much!!!
Yes! The person listing it had two with a BIN price of $1500. When I looked closer it was
$1500 a piece, by the end of the listing only one had sold.
Re: Go figure...126 bucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Altec Best
Or look for a place that does powder coatings all of them have glass bead machines that's what I do..They will strip it for you for a fee.If you don't have them coat them after most will do it for the stripping fees...(Cleaning) I would just have them powder coat them Altec Gray !
Walnut shell would be better. It'll take the paint off without doing much to the surface of the aluminum. I had some sconces that were made from galvanized ductwork. The walnut shell left the galvanizing, but took the multiple layers of old wall paint.