-
I don't know if this has been posted, but there is some really cute AG sized art items at Target in the dollar section. There is a little notebook, pen, tiny tape, clay set (with tools!), paint set, and coloring book with crayons.
All very worth it!
Jessica
-
I got the crayon set the other day (SOOO cute!) but I never saw a clay set! I guess I have to go back!
-
Cool! Thanks for telling us! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
I went there a week ago too and got the crayon and paint set1 Very cute. I also found some other $1 items. They had a set of 2 small (like lunchbox doll size) containers that were sectioned off inside. They are great for putting in silverare and food for camping trips, etc. =D They also had some candy themed tin lunchboxes with a pack of candy inside but I decided not to get one. They had the sour lemon kind and a couple others.
Cool that other ppl found these finds too!
Ashley
-
Next time we are at Target I will have to look at that! Thanks!!!!
(This is my 800th post!!)