-
so our receptionist FORGETS to take my benefit deductions off my cheque in December(1st month I had to pay) and the beginning of January. so this cheque, I get fucked for $160, whick was part of my rent.
when I bitch, all I get is "well, there was a mistake made". yeah, well, you could have let me know before today, then I could have planned for it.
thanks, cunt.
anyways, to be toy-related, I'ma gonna get some figs on Tuesday. the Onimusha(?) dude that holds the 2 knives, maybe Dark Raiser R3, and, if I can swing it, Boba Fett Unleashed.
I put close to $300 of toys on hold at the local shop...gonna take a bit to clear 'em out. 'specially with the Elvis fig, maybe Monsters 3...aome other stuff(non-McF)...
gah...
and I still gotta buy a bass amp, which'll set me back about $800 before tax...
-
take a can of spam and fuck her with it
-
well, I can't afford the spam, since she fucked up my cheque... [img]wink.gif[/img]
good to have ya on board.
-
i went to a place that sells top notch food made from spam. Hot girls taking orders too. They had a wall of spam cans. I thought of the song instantly.
-
LOL!
that rules.
sadly, we do not play that tune any more...
drummer can't stand it. replace him with a machine, sez I!!!