-
yes some models do have p/s the sedans do have it. and a few of the hatches do like the si auto tranny. I have not done it but I am quite shure it can be added to other modles.
Welcome to the board.
logan
------------------
<A HREF="mailto:[email protected]
">[email protected]
</A>
you can only pick one
Cheap and Fast=Crap
Fast and Quality=High Price
Quality and Low Price=Is it done yet? or I do it my self
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by skwang:
yes some models do have p/s the sedans do have it. and a few of the hatches do like the si auto tranny. I have not done it but I am quite shure it can be added to other modles.
Welcome to the board.
logan
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
doesn't eric's hatch have power steering?
i don't need it..*flexes* haha
btw..there were NO auto Si's, at least in the US
------------------
-Ben L.
1989 Civic Si w/ B16
1995 Del Sol VTEC
-
Yep My Hatch has it. It was a 90 DX Auto, it must have been the luxury model http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif See the Power Steering Fluid container
http://www.personal.psu.edu/nss122/t...ric/eric26.jpg
------------------
90 Civic Turbo ZC
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/cwbetb
4th Gen Page:
http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g
Car Club:
http://www.teamkayo.com
-
damn eric, you got that sucka lookin NICE! dude, i noticed you have your battery turned sideways, how do you have it strapped down? how did you do that?
------------------
-Ben L.
1989 Civic Si w/ B16
1995 Del Sol VTEC
-
his battery's just jammed in between the rad and the charge pipe...no tie downs http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
------------------
www.marked001.com
under construction
[email protected]
illadelphia, PA
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marked001:
his battery's just jammed in between the rad and the charge pipe...no tie downs http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
CORRECTION! I do have a tie down now! If you look really close you can see it in the pic. Thanks Ben, everything is kinda crammed in there though
------------------
90 Civic Turbo ZC
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/cwbetb
4th Gen Page:
http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g
Car Club:
http://www.teamkayo.com
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marked001:
his battery's just jammed in between the rad and the charge pipe...no tie downs http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
oh. good thing he has the rubber things over the terminals then..that would suck if he hit a bump and popped both terminals on the underside of the hood..
------------------
-Ben L.
1989 Civic Si w/ B16
1995 Del Sol VTEC
-
My 91 DX 5-speed sedan does not have power steering....but my ex-bro-in-law's 91 dx auto hatch does.
I think it was a randomly installed option. It seems the autos had them more than the 5-speeds..I think they figure the little old ladies driving the autos would want power steering, and the strong peeps with 5-speeds(flexes with Ben!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif) wouldn't need it.
I have also found that different types of tires and tread patterns make a HUGE difference in how easy it is to turn the wheel, especially at a dead stop. I had Dunlop SP40s for a while that were hard to turn (treadware rating about 420), and then my Michelin MX-4s (treadwear 480-ish) was much easier to turn. I think this was more to the tread blocks/patten and not the hardness (treadwear rating) of the tire so much tho..I hated those Dunlops http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/mad.gif
------------------
-Shawn
91 DX 4-door
AEM CAI & other mods which only add weight like fog lights and a gauge or two ;)
Coming soon:
ZDyne controlled ZC
Si tranny w/ ACT clutch
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ben L:
oh. good thing he has the rubber things over the terminals then..that would suck if he hit a bump and popped both terminals on the underside of the hood..
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I was like damn I never thought about that, maybe I should get a cover, then I remembered it is a good thing Carbon Fiber doesn't conduct. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
www.fourthgenhatch.com
-
does a 4th gen civic have power sttering, if so which model year? If they don't come with it, if I was to do any kind of mods, is there anyway to put this in? thanks!
e-mail: [email protected]
------------------