so how many are goin to the meet the night before and which place is the best to meet in? have some drinks and that sort of thing?
local place to meet the p.m. before.
any one seen the map????
Printable View
so how many are goin to the meet the night before and which place is the best to meet in? have some drinks and that sort of thing?
local place to meet the p.m. before.
any one seen the map????
good luck! the meet is out in hickville! haha.
Mitch I can maybe meet up with you guys in the PM. I have a car show to go to on Saturday so I might be beat as hell though [img]smile.gif[/img]
...you guys are welcome to drive an hour and come to philly for some partying [img]smile.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by marked001:
...you guys are welcome to drive an hour and come to philly for some partying [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
You just wont have a car to get back with! Ask Jason!
[img]confused.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by CWBETB:
You just wont have a car to get back with! Ask Jason!
[img]confused.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah.. I REALLY didn't like where I parked my car that night I was at his house.. but my car was there when I left.. come to find out the next day, jason's wasn't.. [img]frown.gif[/img]
yeah yeah yeah...there's always garages [img]wink.gif[/img]