Hey whats up every-1,
I was wondering if anyone knows where you can buy JDM spoilers for 88-91 HB? Is there any websites that sell them or are they hard to find. Just wondering!
thanx alot
Joe
Printable View
Hey whats up every-1,
I was wondering if anyone knows where you can buy JDM spoilers for 88-91 HB? Is there any websites that sell them or are they hard to find. Just wondering!
thanx alot
Joe
There's a JDM top HB spoiler sitting at a wreckers in Concord (Sydney) along with a front spoiler. They are going for Aust150.00 each at the moment. Given our crappy dollar, that works out to about 75 US dollars each. I don't know what shipping is though.
------------------
JDM EF9 '90 Si-R
VTEC inside
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Setanta:
There's a JDM top HB spoiler sitting at a wreckers in Concord (Sydney) along with a front spoiler. They are going for Aust150.00 each at the moment. Given our crappy dollar, that works out to about 75 US dollars each. I don't know what shipping is though.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey can you find out how much shipping would be for the Spoilers? Im in California, USA Email me at Civic90
@Pacbell.net Thanks!
[This message has been edited by Benster82 (edited April 01, 2001).]
HOLY Manoly! put me second on that list if you find another! my shipping would be to So. Oregon. THNX!!!
Ami
HOLY Manoly! put me second on that list if you find another! my shipping would be to So. Oregon. THNX!!!
Ami
I'll do some ringing around to check on freight tomorrow for you. The front bar/spoiler should still be in stock as it was out the back - they didn't know what it was off http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif It is a little rough and needs some TLC and is missing the indicators before anyone jumps for it. I'll do a hunt for them as there is a poor condition SiR front bar as well... the indicators might be somewhere else. I'll double check the HB spoiler is still there - again, they didn't realise what it was. It's in good nick.
I just want to make sure they are still there as my original post was some time back.
Cheers
Pete
------------------
JDM EF9 '90 Si-R
VTEC inside