OMG, i am SO jealous! i can not for the life of me find a Si like that. they are all tagged $3000. good find my friend!
ami
Printable View
OMG, i am SO jealous! i can not for the life of me find a Si like that. they are all tagged $3000. good find my friend!
ami
I found an 89Si that's been sitting in a back yard for 4 years now and I went and made an offer for it. It needs a new engine and tranni, but I got a Zc waiting to go in my DX that I'll throw in there. I'll transfer all my other stuff later(Rear discs, springs, stereo etc) Then I'll sell my DX for $3000 with two engines and 3 sets of rims with tires. Tell me how slick that is.
That rules, my Si is a 89 and i got it for 500 bills also, and the transfer of parts was free cuz i gave the shop my old DX, gotta love gettin the hook up http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif good luck on the car!
------------------
89 black Si, STS #7
More suspension mods than you can shake a stick at...