Re: OT: Why I Don't Watch TV
i saw that last night. she is a train wreck. she ended lettermans show. (as if he isn't doing enough to end it on his own) i somtimes catch the first part of craig fergusons show. which comes on directly after.
Re: OT: Why I Don't Watch TV
Quote:
she is a train wreck
GODZIRRAH!
She picks up a bus
and throws it back down
as she wades through the village
toward the center of town
Re: OT: Why I Don't Watch TV
that womans from tokyo
she makes me cringe
that womans from tokyo
who told her that she could sing?
and i would also like to add
" ooo ooo oooo ooo aaaaaaa houu houu aaa aaa aa aaa ooo aa aoo a"
Re: OT: Why I Don't Watch TV
Quote:
and i would also like to add
" ooo ooo oooo ooo aaaaaaa houu houu aaa aaa aa aaa ooo aa aoo a"
roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: OT: Why I Don't Watch TV
Pretty Scary!! I love what Dave said in that clip after she finished her "song". "It's fun when you leave the theater humming the music from the show!" :D
Funny (or sad) thing is she had some talent on that stage with her (Sean Lennon and also the band The Flaming Lips). Sean Lennon actually has some decent songs -- here's one from his album "Half Horse Half Musician" (I wonder which parent he got the musician side from and which parent gave him the horse genes?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Pq0...EA8EBCBB2DF953
And for me, the Flaming Lips have always tread that line between beauty and ugliness--in the case of the Letterman appearance, Yoko more than tipped the scales the wrong way! Here's one of their songs without Yoko--still a little scary, but there's actually a decent melody there and it even gets a little catchy if you can make it past the 40 second mark....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfpyoGFJNNE
Re: OT: Why I Don't Watch TV
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Phil-G
she is a train wreck.
for an 80 year old, she's doing quite well.
Re: OT: Why I Don't Watch TV
Why doesn't she use the other end and save her teeth? http://www.hostboard.com/forums/imag...es/redface.png
Re: OT: Why I Don't Watch TV
she has always sounded like this
Quote:
Originally Posted by
tomt
for an 80 year old, she's doing quite well.