-
I have had my Si almost a year now. She is 4th gen hatch #3 for me. My first car was an '86 hatch. my aunt had bought with 0 miles in '86, was passed down to me who totalled it at 190,000 in '94.
how about all of you???
Ami
------------------
"You don't impress me, Ford boy"
-
I got my hb from my parents who bought it new in 90. I had to buy it form them for $400 with only bout 86,000 miles on it. I have owned it for a about a year and a half now and have done many things to it.
-
I used to drive a single carburated '88 1.3 hatch (can you imagine what a monster that was) I've owned it for about a year till it got stolen, then I bought my current 1.5 hatch. I own it for about a year now.
------------------
'90 1.5iGL HB (european model)
http://www.carpage.tmfweb.nl/civic.htm
[[4th G civic site]]
-
I've had my 91 civic DX for just over a year . oh man has it been that long.. and i still haven't gotten it painted from the addicent i got into with it.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif poor baby.. it will get a nice fresh coat soon though.. black hood black fender.. but it looks cool from the right side in the rain if c the black hood on the teal body.. looks phat.. .. i had it since about Feb or March of last year.. it's so great
-
hey XOptimusPrimeX, you e-mailed me a while ago about your clear tail lights remember?
Did you solve the problem?
good to see you on the board
------------------
'90 1.5iGL HB (european model)
http://www.carpage.tmfweb.nl/civic.htm
[[4th G civic site]]
-
I think I have owned my lil hatch since 96! And I still love it!
------------------
90 Civic DX ZC
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/ericsweb
4th Gen Page:
http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g
Car Club:
http://www.teamkayo.com
-
I've only had mine for a year. Before it, I had a lowered '89 s10, a lifted 87 Toyota, and a lifted 80 full size blazer http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
the civic is kind of a change for me http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
ZC powered
white90hatchsi
with mods
[email protected]
illadelphia, PA
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CWBETB:
I think I have owned my lil hatch since 96! And I still love it!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
daaang Eric, i didn't know you had your ride that long! just goes to show there is always something new to learn about a person. the longest i have one car was my '90 Accord for 3 yrs. hopefully i'll keep the Si even longer (she fits like a glove http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif ).
ami
------------------
"You don't impress me, Ford boy"
[This message has been edited by Ladynredsi (edited April 09, 2001).]
-
I have owned my 90 Si for almost 2 years now. It has come a LONG way,,,,,
when I got it it was burning oil.....and the paint was fading fast. Now she has a ZC swap done by me....and a nice fresh coat of metallic silver/grey....:-) among many other things...hehehehehe
-
This August will be 3 years for my hatch and I. She's pushin' 200k and still going strong, save for burning a little oil.
I may take on other (Honda) projects in the future, but I'll always have my hatch!!
------------------
*soon to be B16 powered*
Gold '90 h/b - with mods ;-)