-
i have a 91 Civic hatch DX, with...
ZC engine
ZC tranny
intake
DC header
Thermal R&D exhaust
Sachs clutch
205/50/15 nitto nt450 tires...
im thinking like low 14.8-15.2, would this be a good guess...
someone post their times if they are close to me with mods...
------------------
-
Im thinking more in the mid to high 15 range. I ran my Civic DX a while ago for the first time and ran a 16.5 with my ZC, si trans, i/e/h, crappy 13's. Do you still have your A/C in? How about power steering? My car is kinda porkey, probably weighs as much as an si. If I used better tires Im sure I could have ran 16 flat or high 15's. It was also my first time at the track to, just dont expect to run something great, you might be let down http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
90 Civic DX ZC
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/ericsweb
4th Gen Page:
http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g
Car Club:
http://www.teamkayo.com
-
no A/C and no power steering, i didnt relize that civic hatchbacks had power steering, i thought it was manuel just like the crx.
------------------
-
See ...
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/Forum178/HTML/000422.html
Tells all about the power steering deal http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif Your car should be a bit lighter then mine, if your a good driver I say high 15's
------------------
90 Civic DX ZC
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/ericsweb
4th Gen Page:
http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g
Car Club:
http://www.teamkayo.com