Hi! I'm back from my short vacation. I'll be posting everything about it later, I'm in a hurry now and I have to read and reply a lot of posts. Check this thread back for the story! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Printable View
Hi! I'm back from my short vacation. I'll be posting everything about it later, I'm in a hurry now and I have to read and reply a lot of posts. Check this thread back for the story! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Welcome back! Had fun?
Yeah, I enjoyed it very much. I didn't finish the story, so I'm going to do so tomorrow. It's 2 AM over here and I have to get some sleep to be up at 8 AM tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
Welcome back.
Vacations are always good. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Welcome back, Wiseman! ^^
You were gone? Dammit, i forgot to spam the boards.
Oh well, welcome back.
EDIT: I've posted the complete version of my vacation report some posts below this one, please read that one.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 18, 2003 07:37 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
That seems fun already.
I would really like to see the church it seems like a cool place to visit just to see the building in general.
sw33t welcome bak
Sounds fun ^^ Welcome back