-
I've heard pilates is "fun." So, I'm going to be reporting my thoughts and progress for all of you.
1/21/04--ordered winsor pilates 3 DVD set online. Expect delivery in 4-7 business days. I'm tired of going to my gym in this cold weather. I'd rather work out in the privacy of my own house.
-
-
i think the pilates i got for my sister is making
a nice coaster right about now....
-
SHIT! [img]mad.gif[/img]
If it sucks, I'm killing somebody...
and (TG) I couldn't just grab a broomstick...who would do that if their stick didn't glow? .....duh..... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
-
-
1/26/03--Did Pilates for the first time. It wasn't very hard, but does a lot of good stretching. I didn't feel like I had a good workout, but I do feel more relaxed. I'll continue to do it 3 or 4 times a week and see what happens. I'm afraid I may get bored.
TG-camp Jim is a show on MTV and Jim is a cheerleading coach...it's entertainment at its best...check Jim out on mtv.com
-
how long was the video?
i'd heard that they were pretty upbeat and would get you winded.
maybe you were watching it in slo-mo
-
it was 57 minutes...it's kind of upbeat...but I wouldn't say got me winded...It worked out certain muscles pretty good, but didn't wear me out like a regular gym workout would.
-
1/24/03--received the Pilates in the mail. Opened to take a look, but haven't done it yet.
-
1/28/04--did the 57 min work out again last night. From beginning to end you can tell you're stretching more, but I don't know about getting toned...you can feel certain parts of the body getting a work out, but not all i.e. the arms get no workout using pilates. It's mostly butt, thighs and abs.