I tried to send you PM, but it says its full. LMK when I can send you a message.
Printable View
I tried to send you PM, but it says its full. LMK when I can send you a message.
thats weird, it has 5 PM's in it! [img]confused.gif[/img]
e-mail me the response instead
[email protected]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 16, 2004 10:17 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>
YGM
So?
so I gotta sign in cause damn MSn links me to Internet Explorer, which is fucked right now, so I gotta go in through Netscape [img]wink.gif[/img]
you'll have a response soon [img]smile.gif[/img]
EDIT: actually, haven't gotten it yet, feel liek trying a PM again?
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 17, 2004 09:40 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>
I'm going to have to send smoke signals soon, I got the same message saying your box is full. I'll try e-mail again.
that's insane, and why me? [img]confused.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe your sent folder is full.Quote:
Originally posted by toymank:
that's insane, and why me? [img]confused.gif[/img]
that was it.... [img]redface.gif[/img]
Toymank can now receive PM's!