-
This may have been posted before, butMcDoanlds has the cutest AG sized Build a bears. But I was curious. Which ones do you have and what are their names? Mine are:
Ballerina Bear-Belle
Cheerleader Bear-Maisie
Bathing Suit Bear-Lulu
2nd Cheerleader Bear-Currently unamed (may sell on Ebay)
Sock Hopper Bear-Bailey (After my dog)
Black Bear with sports tank-Ace (After Ace Young, I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] him)
-
We only have the cheerleader bear (4 times over) [img]frown.gif[/img] .
-
DD7 has swimsuit bear, ballerina bear, cheerleader bear, and the boy bear (maybe Read Teddy?) wearing a t-shirt with a Chinese dragon.
DD5 has swimsuit bear, ballerina bear, sock-hop bear, and the Bearemy wearing "sport shorts".
They've been a BIG hit in our household (we usually just buy the toy without the meal since we don't eat out at McDs that often). I'm going to go tomorrow or over the weekend and try to get some frogs and bunnies!
-
My Isabel (Gotz Little Sister) has her Bearemy dressed as a firefighter. I even printed off the little birth certificate for her. I kind of want some more, but I KNOW they'll be all over thrift shops eventually just like the mini Madame Alexander dolls.
-
We have only been once, but I asked a very helpful manager if we could get four different ones. My kids love them, but it is hard to know whose is whose when you have four the same!
DS1 - Monkey with swimshorts and visor
DS2 - Brown Bear with red swim trunks
DD1 - Sock Hop Bear
DD2 - Swimsuit bear (light colored)
They are so cute!
-
I didn't know you could just buy them outright. They never did that in the past (I had asked). How much do they sell them for?