Elegant waste. Anyone know if this book is for real? If it is... I'd love to get my hands on a copy. If not...convincing fake book, Terry!
------------------
Printable View
Elegant waste. Anyone know if this book is for real? If it is... I'd love to get my hands on a copy. If not...convincing fake book, Terry!
------------------
Hate to break the news, but the book is written by a fictional character in the SIP universe. Griffin Silver just made his first appearance in the book sometime last year. I have to admit that before he popped up, I wondered if the book was real too. That Terry Moore sure is a wiley one!
------------------
Maybe it's a Griffin Silver autobiography...
------------------
Before allowing drunken friend to cheat on his girl, you must attempt one
intervention. If he is able to get on his feet, look you in the eye, and deliver
a "F...OFF!" You are absolved of your of responsibility.
Maybe Terry just liks INXS?
They had a song called "Elegantly Wasted" at some point http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
Any of you guys know how I can get rid of Tambi??
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
Sing Christmas carols off key. Way off key. That may work. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif
------------------
Before allowing drunken friend to cheat on his girl, you must attempt one
intervention. If he is able to get on his feet, look you in the eye, and deliver
a "F...OFF!" You are absolved of your of responsibility.