-
I just wanted to say Thank You for making a strip so complicated, so compelling and yet so real I can point to some characters and go "Hey, I know her, and him, and sometime I *AM* these people!"
I had long ago given up on comic books as being "girl with big cleavage, muscle guys with suits and violence" when I found your comic. You made a difference.
And while I don't necessarily wanna see the day when SIP 345 hits the stores, if it happens (wow that would be in like 30 years heh) I will come along for the ride, something angrily, sometimes joyfully, but always there.
Merci, Monsieur Moore....
------------------
-
I have to agree, and if we haven't said it enough, Thank you Terry, for giving us SiP. I can so relate to the David and the girls. They have become real and almost personal to me, and I love a writer who can do that.
Terry, you ROCK!!
Lyric054
------------------
Water under a burning bridge.
-
I am indeed ashamed that it took me so long to seriously read SiP. To be fair, I was too young to really understand it when the miniseries came out. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
Mr Moore, I enjoy the book more with each new issue. I've said it before and I'll say it again: 'tis by far my favorite book, and has taken me into a world amongst characters with whom I never thought I would connect. Outstanding.
------------------
The official honorary son of Terry Moore. :)