-
This post is about the Moore Creations Francine bust, following on from the Katchoo bust that came out last year.
Does anyone know what is the latest on this? I've had mine ordered for months now, I just went to the Moorecreations web site and Francince is nowhere to be seen?
Has she been abandoned? I think we should be told.
-
Francine's bust is almost completed. A painted prototype should be availabe for viewing soon. A prototype should be at San Diego con for all to see, for someone to take a photo nd post it on the net.
Shipping should follow shortly after but only Moore Creations can say when for sure.
I have worked closely with Clayburn Moore to tweak the statue and it is stunning, trust me. You are in for a real treat.
-
does this mean we get the FULL bust? When I saw the drawings there were two cut-off lines for the bottom of the statue, one about her collarbone level and one just below the bust line. I'm not trying to be purient or anything but what's a bust without... ummm... a bust?
I actually will be having some extra money soon(thanks in part to the Infernal Revenue System) so I will be getting Katchoo soon, can't wait to see Francines as well.
-
Yes, when you buy Francine's bust you will get the full bust. That's just something you have to deal with about Francine - it's part of the package.
-
Finally, I was just about to ask about the bust. I wish there was a way I could get the Francine bust in the same number of my Katchoo bust (That way they're an actual pair). Is there going to be a David one aslo? I'd just say to make almost every character in the series http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
-
Actually, that is very cool for the following reason-assuming the base is the same dimension/style as the Katchoo bust, the Francine bust will stand higher that the Kat bust, just like the characters...
However, I assume the extra height will add $5-$10 to the price? That's ok, I don't mind as long as there is a good reason, but hey, if not, bonus! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
When Terry announced the busts, he said the original plan was Kat first, if it did well, Fran, if it did well too, then a full statue of Kat and Fran(tho' that'll likely be in the $150-250 range). No mention of David yet, but given the fact that a David bust won't sell near as well as the K & F ones, it might not happen. But I don't know the bottom line on it, so it is possible.
Darth
-
Ooooohhhh!! How about instead of a big expensive statue of both girls that we will all lust after but only a few afford... how about action figures?!?! Yeah!! There's a huge market in collectibles and those pics of the figures that one fan made were just great(and you could have little purses for Fracine and changeable shoes, and a palette with brushes and a little gun for Katchoo) Figures would be affordable for everyone and you could do more of the characters, like David at least... and I know I would just squeal like a little kid to get a Tambi/Mary Beth action figure... ;P
-
We have all clamored for them, but it looks like it's not gonna happen any time soon, if ever. MAC does decent inaction figures(like McFarlane, nice statues with crap poseablility) but Clayburn and Terry deceided to go the route of busts....
*shrugs*
best best would be a 3 pack(which would cost aboot $50, I'd imagine), first with K, F, and D, then if it did well, Darcy, Tambi and Freddie 3 pack. 3 packs would make it easier on the retailers, cause they know they wouldn't have a bunch of David's left over (which would happen, because there are tons of people who just collect any good looking female figures who don't know from SiP and wouldn't want David...)
I'm with you Anaka, action figures, not statues-I have no money for statues because I spend it all on other action figures!
Darth